- May 25th, 2009
Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name?
Simply Ashura but some remember me as Zeik
2. Where and when were you born?
In the U.S. before the merging of the Earth and ethereal realms
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
can't remember their names...but I know I had them and they were good people
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
A brother but as far as I know he died during the war
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
I live on an island floating in the middle of a traveling hurricane and I live their with the small settlements on the island and my students.
6. What is your occupation?
Many people think I am a mercenary for an organization, but in truth I wish to return things to the way they were and relieve the oppression on human beings.
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
Height: About6' tall
Weight: I used to be fairly beefy but even since I was taken over I've become quit thin.
Eye Colour: One yellow eye, one red eye unless I am really pissed then they turn blue.
Style of Dress: lightweight flak jacket over a white T shirt. and a fire resistant black overcoat. I also wear two enchanted gloves to keep me from losing control of the langoliers which will ceaselessly devour all etheral matter unless contained.
Body marks: I have an Orobouros with the red hemoculus on my back surrounded by seals representing six others like myself. Oh and my body is covered in slices from the river styx's failed attempt to take me.
8. To which social class do you belong?
I have established myself as royalty, king of my island if you will. But, really this is only to gain access to the people and places I need.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I am not a big fan of fire, in fact, fire hurts me pretty damn bad if used by someone skilled in elemental magic. I also need to devour ethereal energy to keep my body running.
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
Normal male 20 year old.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
None really. My tongue tends to be rather random.
13. What do you have in your pockets?
A key that makes any door return me to my base and a variety of different chemicals for all my needs.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I tend to be rather overly blunt and flirtatious and I enjoy showing off my abilities and in most serious situations I tend to be rather spacey. I also have a bad habit of putting my ideals before the people I've come to care about but hopefully that will change with time. I can also be exceedingly arrogant.
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
As far as I remember it was a good childhood. I lived in a nice place with nice parents
16. What is your earliest memory?
It's hard to say. Ever since I tried to kill myself my memories are fairly vague when I try to look that far back.
17. How much schooling have you had?
recieved the typical American HS education and went on to college to recieve a bachelors degree in chemical engineering.
18. Did you enjoy school?
Eh. It was school, came with the typical bullshit.
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
When the Angels began to strike, most of the able bodied were required to learn ranged and melee combat. Before the angels took away our inventions of earthly physics I was a fighter pilots however, afterward I become wuite fimiliar with a blade and was revered for my swordsmanship. Terminus, the creature inhabiting me helps quite a bit with my other skills. Thanks to her I can drain away etheral energy making magic very difficult to use. I can also rapidly change my plane of existence allowing me to sort of teleport but really I am only reappearing in our dimension and disappearing into another not changing the location of my matter. I am also one of very few people who can manifest shadow and weild it. Also, I represent the sin of wrath for all the hatred I feel towards those that have wronged me so if I get into that mode heaven help you. My blade is no longer restricted by soul barriers and if it cuts into you it will rot your flesh but this doesn't happen too often and it is really exhausting.
And I don't weild an ordinary sword either. Mine was made by Gabriel from material frozen in time so the blade will never decay or shatter. Good thing I picked it up from that camp my friends and I assaulted in the tribal days.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
I was a big fan of the ancient Samurai. So growing up I learned a lot about art and combat even before I was forced into the military
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
Me and my brother were kind of...eh. Not a big fan of one another but other than that everything was pretty normal.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Probably something silly like a dinosaur or something. It gets too hazy.
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
Like I said, it gets hazy. I remember being a big fan of the outdoors.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
I remember being very shy and timid my how that's changed haha
25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
I am not sure. I was probably not very popular. Most of the friends I made ended up like me in one way or another.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
I was almost out of High School and my kiss lied with the embodiment of Greed unfortunately. Buraya.
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Not remotely. As what I am not I tend to be quite the womanizer but I suppose my first bang was the same as my first kiss
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
When humanity reverted back to tribal communities I was a very well respected and high ranking tribesman in competition for a promotion with my supposedly friend Shin. So Shin and a woman by the name of Alana made a plan. Alana was our leaders wife out of a forced marriage and I had always had kind of a thing for her. So one night, she seduced me and Shin went into a residence and murdered the husband and wife and completely wrecked the place leaving some of my things there. Being that he was the chief of justice it was obvious who was to blame... And believing I was in love with Alana I did not want her to be killed for abultering so I took my sentence.
When we had arrived to the prison grounds however, I made a pact with a demon. She would have my soul in her army if I could have the gift of flight once more. And erupted from me were wings of shadow and I took to the sky racing back to who i thought was my beloved. Having heard of my escape Alana and the Shin faked her death and left the corpse for me to find but the results were unexpected. I destroyed most of the citizens in the town and when Shin told me it was all a hoax from the start I began to sob uncontrollably and thrust my sword into my stomach....This is where my story really begins. Terminus, the god I had made such a pact with had been plotting to over throw the Metatron and having caught wind of this they were banishing her into a dimensional prison but she saw an out. My soul was fleeing so in my transition into death and her transition into hell she forced my soul to stop and inhabited my body dragging my soul back inside and causing quite a drastic upheaval. My body could barely stand it. It burned most of my fat and muscle, took the pigment from my hair and eyes, and riddeling my body with scars. Since then I have been classified as a wraith.
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Probably my transition from human to wraith
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
After she busted me out of prison Buraya enslaved me for quite some time and she also reeducated me to how the world worked. She also had quite of lot of influence on my ideals.
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Becoming a threat to the Angels and staying under their radar for so long.
32. What is your greatest regret?
Never sharing with 'her' what I truly felt.
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Killng so many innocent lives under Terminus' influence is ranked fairly high on the list. Also my temper gets me into bad spots at times.
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
Umm, you might say that. The Angels did lock me up for a reason. I managed to kill one of their archangels, Raphael before they sent the big guns and locked my ass in the basement of an abandoned temple. But really, besides the angels laws just kind of change from place to place.
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I was falsely accused of murder and could do nothing about it.
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
Being enslaved by a woman dying of cancer who can't leave the school she founded is pretty bad.
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
probably would've told the person I really loved that I actually loved them, haha. but you never know, maybe it's not too late.
38. What is your best memory?
39. What is your worst memory?
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
41. What is your greatest fear?
Being forgotten and being powerless.
42. What are your religious views?
Haha, who knows. Whatever God or Angel you wanna worship is open game these days. Their existence is no longer a mystery.
43. What are your political views?
Not some tyranical little kid on a power trip.
44. What are your views on sex?
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
I kill usually only if necesary but sometimes I believe killing can be justified by a persons character. Might be a bit dismal but I have little time for people who are counter productive to my cause. Anyways, if they're human their soul will just get recycled.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Take away another's freedom.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
If I did I don't think I do now. It's hard to say... I did love someone very deeply but I was too afraid to find out if it was recipricated.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Realizing your dreams.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
Depends sometimes I put on a face of empathy when I do indeed care but mostly I am pretty honest. I hide more my motives and objectives than anything else.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
My kindness has a bit of an extended warrantee on women, but that's about it.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
I refuse to let others control me. I have had far too many bad run=ins with this in the past.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
I would die for the one I truly love.